Kommander Sorscha has taken the forces of the Motherland to victory over the forces of Cryx in a tense battle. Even with losses of some valiant assault kommandos and some criminal doomreavers, the warjacks and snipers of the Khador army prevailed over the teeming hordes of undead.
Afterwards, I got my woldwyrd painted up while watching Falling Skies. Falling Skies is getting interesting, but I hope they don't get too optimistic in it.
Have ordered some more circle stuff, so the first game with them should be in a few weeks time once I've got them all painted up, or at least mostly painted.
Question of the Day
What years were the following sets of movies produced:
a. Gone With the Wind and The Wizard of Oz
b. The Absent Minded Professor, The Hustler, and the West Side Story
c. Manhattan, Norma Rae, 10, and the Tin Drum
No comments:
Post a Comment